Prospective Enrolments and Zoning

If you are interested in enrolling at Springside West, please visit the front office (located opposite the Fraser Rise Community Centre) to collect an application form.

An enrolment form and further school information will be provided when placement is offered.


Our school follows the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy for the enrolment, placement, and transfer of students.

Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in zone, visit:

All other applications will be considered subject to available space, and prioritised according to:

  1. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
  2. All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.

Evidence for demonstrating permanent residence

In order to verify a student’s permanent residence, parents/carers are required to provide supporting documentation. Information about the residential address check can be found via the below fact sheet from the Department of Education.

International students

If your child/ren reside in Australia on a visa, and you are unsure if they are considered to be an international student, please contact the Registrar at the school. The Registrar will be able to confirm with you if your child is eligible to apply directly to the school, or will direct you to the International Education Division.

For further information regarding the International Student Program, please contact the International Education Division via email at or via phone on +61 3 7022 1000.

Frequently Asked Questions

Further information about the enrolment process including frequently asked questions can be found here.